Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Praise The Lord For His Goodness!

Praise: to express thanks to or love and respect for

Do me a quick favor, please... take a quick minute to take a deep breath.
Breathe in... and then breathe out again...
Breathe in... breathe out...
Last time - breathe in... and breathe out...
My friends, if you were able to complete that simple task, the Bible tells us that we should be giving thanks - Psalms 150:6 tell us, "Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord."

Our exercise proved that we indeed still have breath - so according to the word of God, we should ALWAYS have a praise of thanksgiving in our hearts, minds and mouths! We should never have to wait specifically for the month of November or for the last Thursday in November to give praise and thanks, for the Lord our God is indeed worthy of it!

As it says in Psalms 118:28-29, "Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."

Remember, it's not up to the U.S. government to designate a day in November for us to be thankful - it's up to US to make up our minds to be thankful for all that the Lord has done for us on a daily basis! "I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation" (Psalms 118:21).

Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!( Psalms 107:15). Not just during this season, but every day.

With all that said, let the church say Amen... and AMEN!         

No comments:

Post a Comment